Payment related questions
1. Money has been deducted from my account but did not receive an order confirmation?
You must hold on for about 30-45 Minutes. If you still do not receive any confirmation, then your deducted amount will be refunded to your account within 7 working days.
2. Can I use my Debit card to pay?
Of course, you can. You may also choose to pay from:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI/QR Banking
Order Related Questions
1. How to cancel my order?
Customers can cancel their order before it is dispatched from the warehouse. To cancel the order.
- Login to your account
- Click manage orders
- Cancel the desired order.
2. Can I change the color of my Ekko headphones?
Once the order is dispatched, the customer can not change the color of the product. However, before the product is dispatched from the warehouse, customers can cancel and reorder with their desired color.
3. Can I change my delivery address?
You can change your delivery address only until your order is packed. Once the order is packed ad dispatched, you cannot change the delivery address. To change the delivery address, the customer must cancel the order and reorder with the desired delivery address.
4. How can I track my order?
Our team will send the tracking details along with the tracking number of your order on your email and as an SMS on your registered mobile number. You can also log in to your profile on the Ekko website and click on ‘Track Order’.
5. Once the return is requested, how long will it take to get the refund?
Our team will send you an email confirming the receipt of the returned package. The refund will then be initiated thereafter, and you will receive the same within 7-10 working days.
Product Related Questions
1. What to do if one of the earbuds stops working??
Switch the Earbeats off and reset them to connect both earbuds again. To this, you need to unpair the earbeats from your device and then re-pair.
2. Can I take calls on Ekko Skull headphones?
Yes, every Ekko Skull has an in-built mic to take calls.
3. Can I use my mobile charger to charge the Ekko Unplugs?
4. Are Earbeats compatible with Android phones?
Yes, all Ekko products are compatible with both Android as well as iOS.
5. What to do if I am not able to pair my Ekko Skull with my laptop?
Switch off your Ekko device. Now, after turning on the Bluetooth on your laptop, long press the power button of Ekko device to pair. Connect with Ekko on your laptop.
6. How to connect to Google Assistant or Siri?
To connect to Google Assistant or Siri, click on the button given on the Ekko products and activate the same. To know more, refer to the user manual.